Sunday, January 8, 2017

Creating Your LipSense Facebook Group

One of the very first steps you take should be starting your Facebook group. Click here for details on how to create one.

Tips for creating your Facebook group:

  • Per SeneGence guidelines, "SeneGence" or "LipSense" cannot be in your group name
  • Personalize your group name by including your first name
  • Once you create your group, create a custom URL by going to Edit Group Settings and updating the web address
  • Public vs Closed Group Privacy
    • I personally have a closed group though many distributors advocate for a public group. I prefer to keep the setting at closed because I have only added Facebook friends that requested to join my LipSense group. By making the group public, all your posts to the group will be seen by your friends on your friend list. The preference of closed or public is up to you and what you are comfortable with. There is no wrong or right solution. It is what is best for you.
  • Create a pinned post that include specific information and links to your albums 
    • Pricing
    • Colors available
    • Parties (if you will be doing them)
    • How to order
    • Wholesale Pricing/Joining your Team
Before adding members to your group, I suggest having the below albums created. You do not have to use the same graphics that I have recommended. For additonal graphics, join the SeneGraphics group on Facebook. There are also graphics in the albums of the Lip Bosses group.

Tips for posting
One of the main questions is "how often should I post?". I like to post 3 times a day - morning, noon and night. It is enough for members to keep me in the back of their mind, but not too much where it becomes annoying and they leave the group. :) 

Use the 911 method for posting:
9 non-marketing posts
1 marketing post
1 personal post
Repeat

This is a great tool to use when determining ideal days and times to post. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.