- Your hostess is most likely excited about earning free and discounted products. This is the Hostess Reward program that I currently use (click on the photo to download the graphic).
Go over the Hostess Rewards with her and ask her to set a goal. What discount level does she want to achieve? 10% off? 20% off? 30% off? Encourage her to work towards those goals to achieve her desired discount level. Does she want to earn free colors? Encourage her to talk to her friends about booking their own parties. - Create a group for each individual party and invite the hostess. Request that she not invite her guests until the day before or the morning of the party.
- Set up the following albums:
- Lip colors with categories and examples on skin tones- I suggest not including colors that are out of stock
- Create a post (and pin it) with the details about LipSense, the party and links to your albums. The following is an example post:
Welcome to Lynn's LipSense Party!
LipSense is a long-lasting lip color. It is waterproof, does not kiss-off, smear-off, rub-off or budge-off! Create your own color palette by combining colors from over 36 shades.
It is also:
Gluten free
Lead free
Wax free
Never tested on animals
Kosher
UV protected
Vegan
Lead free
Wax free
Never tested on animals
Kosher
UV protected
Vegan
ABOUT LIPSENSE: INCLUDE LINK TO YOUR ABOUT LIPSENSE ALBUM IN THE GROUP
PRICING: INCLUDE LINK TO YOUR PRICING ALBUM IN THE GROUP
PRICING: INCLUDE LINK TO YOUR PRICING ALBUM IN THE GROUP
ALBUMS:
Visit the albums to see colors swatches as well as the colors on women of varying skin tones.
INCLUDE LINK TO YOUR COLORS ALBUM
Visit the albums to see colors swatches as well as the colors on women of varying skin tones.
INCLUDE LINK TO YOUR COLORS ALBUM
Please message me or send me an email, info@michelleslape.com, to place an order. You can also comment with SOLD under the photo of the item you would like. I will then PM you for your email address for invoicing.
This party will end on Friday, December 9th. Please have your orders in by then so that Lynn may receive hostess credits for your order.
- Hostess Coaching - Request that your hostess posts on the first day of the party to welcome her guest. If she is already a LipSense user, ask her to post a photo of herself wearing her favorite LipSense color. Encourage her to participate in all games, comment on all posts and to discuss what she loves about LipSense. If there is not much activity in the first couple of days of the party, suggest that she message her friends to see if they have questions. This is the graphic that I use for hostess coaching. Click on the photo to download the graphic:
- Posts - Use Tiny Torch to schedule daily posts to your group. I suggest posting at least 3 times a day (morning, noon and night) and include a mix of games and information about LipSense.
- Party Duration - I like to run parties for 5 days. They are either Monday through Friday or Thursday through Monday. I end parties at 9PM PST.
- Orders - As orders come in, I invoice the guests right away using Square. I only sell colors that I have in stock or are able to trade for. That way I can ship orders out immediately after payment is provided.
- End of Party
- Post a thank you to your guests and share your Hostess Rewards and the opportunity to join your team. You never know who is silently watching and who may be interested in the business opportunity.
- Share the business opportunity with your hostess


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.